3.22.2011

my new favorite website

Recently, my favorite bartender at my favorite pub wore a t-shirt that read I HEART HEART (the heart was, obviously, an image of a red heart, ie: I LOVE LOVE) Who doesn't? I've been trying fruitlessly to find one for myself, and in one of my recent searches, I found a site that lets you customize your own I HEART paraphernalia. I could spend hours on this site creating hilarious swag for my friends and family.

Like this hat for when my mom and I go to Brimfield:


Hello, instant haggling karma!


 Or this tote bag for my best friend:



Or how about this great bumper sticker for the back of your Subaru:



Or this hoodie for your (smelly) neighbor:



Or these skivvies for the bride-to-be:


For the following few, I'm pretty sure they just downloaded the Department of Labor's website... some of these are funny for no apparent reason. I might just order one for the heck of it. Talk about a great conversation starter.



What or whom do you love, and would you announce it to the world on a shirt/hat/thong/hoodie/bumper sticker if you could?

No comments: