6.24.2010

tie me up, tie me down

You may want to spew raw silk from every orifice after reading this post, and for that I apologize. But I have to share my latest accessory obsession, just in time for summer! A few years back I bought a yard of beautiful emerald green raw silk to hang a vintage pendant I got in Greece when I was young. Last night I decided to wear it as a bracelet by wrapping it around my wrists, and I'm totally hooked. Don't be surprised if you see me rocking all or any of these silk "wristbands" this summer. I'm about to make artbeads.com's day! I hope their server doesn't crash.

Here are a few of my favorites:

 Pink/Orange blend - basically a tie dye pattern

Royal Blue (yes that's metallic trim!)

 Purple with Black Edges

 Olive Green with Brown Edges

 Autumn Leaves

 Grey

Blue/Green with Lime Edges

All images courtesy of artbeads.com

1 comment:

BreanneS said...

Those are pretty neat.
I'm hosting a designer apparel giveaway at my blog :) Check it out!
www.leflattery.blogspot.com
xo
flattery